There is a known problem with this cheat, which will be addressed in a future update.
Bejeweled Blitz is a fast-paced puzzle game from PopCap.
The cheat is included in the leethax.net Firefox extension. Google+ is also supported.
About the game
In Bejeweled Blitz, the player must score points by matching gems of the same color horizontally or vertically, by swapping adjacent gems. Gems can exist in seven colors, in addition to several types of special gems. Unlike other games in the Bejeweled series, in Bejeweled Blitz the user is limited to only one minute of play time. Special gems can be created by matching more than three adjacent gems in a single move, and generally have the ability to clear a larger number of gems when matched. The player can earn in-game currency, and spend it on boosts, which provide certain beneficial effects over the next few rounds.
Bejeweled Blitz is a match-3 puzzle game (Shariki clone), and uses the same base mechanics as most games in PopCap’s Bejeweled series. Released in December 2008, it started as a Facebook variant from PopCap’s Bejeweled series, and is currently at its third major version. Following its success, PopCap released a downloadable version of Bejeweled Blitz for Windows and OS X.
Install the leethax.net browser extension, restart the web browser, and browse to the game’s web page.
Press the LeetHax button on the right to access the cheat interface.
Hover your mouse over each option to see a detailed description.
To get any score you want, just type it in and hit “send”.
To get coins, adjust the “coins” and “×” values until you get a total to your liking. There’s a limit to how many coins will the server believe you earned at once – that’s why you can only send up to 1600 coins in one request.
- Unlimited coins (optional)
- Use all 5 boosts at once
- The following in-game cheats, which were left in the game code but merely disabled, are courtesy of PopCap:
- 1…7 — Set the color of the selected gem
- F — Make the selected gem a Flame gem
- S — Make the selected gem a Star gem
- H — Make the selected gem a Hypercube
- P — Make the selected gem a Phoenix Prism gem
- M — Make the selected gem a Multiplier gem
- N — Make the selected gem a normal gem
- C — Add a coin to the selected gem
- Backspace — Remove the selected gem
- Delete — “Shatter” the selected gem
- B — Activate Blazing Speed
- G — Get Rare Gem Harvest offer after the current game
- … and a few less interesting ones, mainly intended for debugging the game: F1, F9, Shift+F9, Left/Right arrow keys, I, D, Shift+F, Shift+N, Shift+R and Shift+S.